International Pharmacist Competency Development Program (IPCD)
IPCD Programme is not only for Overseas Career Opportnuties but also equally important for all Indian pharmacy students to get ready for upcoming huge career opportunities in India.
Current Indian Pharmacy Curriculum is mainly design for Industrial Competency development whereas Pharmacy Curriculum of Developed Country put 70% weightage to Clinical & Patient management areas but our curriculum is only represent 23% of the clinical components in the curriculum. On based upon this gap Analysis, Pharmavision as a non-government organization can successfully fill the gap through IPCD to develop Competency to meet International pharmacy Standard to achieve both Objective Licensing Examintions as well as to avail upcoming Opportunity in India.
Mode of Education also plays an important role, our Currant Eduction system is Chalk and talk method which focused only on information acquiring but in real word we need to be a competent professional. The IPCD has been design with the intention to develop the comptencies to work as a competent Pharmacist. It is a revolutionary program and it has been design on based upon over 10 years research. IPCD makes the Pharmacy learning easy, Interesting and practically applicable. All IPCD lectures start from the very basic understanding of the Pharmacy concept and end at case study discussion to build the patient management skills. This is naturally possible because we are using the integrated learning method (for example if we are learning Hypertension then it starts from Anatomy - Physiology - Pathology - Pharmacology – Clinical Pharmacy of Hypertension)
Scientific learning Methodology
Information Knowledge Competencies Competent Professional.
IPCD Program Salient Features
- E-Learning (100 hours)
- Expert Faculty
- Weekly Live Webinars
- Well Equipped Study Materials
- Periodic Workshops
- Certificate of completion
Who can join?
- All pharmacy studying students (B.pharm, Pharma D, M.Pharm),
- All practicing pharmacist,
- Overseas career aspirants,
- Must for those who are willing to grab upcomming opporctunities in india.
IPCD Program Salient Features
- Pharmacy Syllabus Gap
- Current Learning Method
- Indian Student Passing Result 80% VS 18% of Overall International Licensing Examination Result.
- Current Salary of IPCS Alumni is more than $100000/yr VS National Average Wage of $55000
- 100hrs of IPCD Learning worth of over 10 years of Experience and its Certificate is valuable to get Employment.
"National pharma scholar finder" (NPSF) - 2022 in March to Avail Scholarship
To be a young Pharmacy Entrepreneur in India,
To study overseas
Name_Qualification_Completion of year
IPCD Program Have Been Selected By Hundreds Of Students From More Than 200 Different Pharmacy Institutes Of India
Terms and Conditions:
Pharmavision’s mission is to improve students through learning. We enable anyone anywhere to create and share educational content (instructors) and to access that educational content to learn (students). We consider our marketplace model the best way to offer valuable educational content to our users. We need rules to keep our platform and services safe for you, us, and our student and instructor community. These Terms apply to all your activities on the Pharmavision website, and other related services (“Services”).
If you live in the United States or Canada, by agreeing to these Terms, you agree to resolve disputes with Pharmavision through binding arbitration (with very limited exceptions, not in court), and you waive certain rights to participate in class actions, as detailed in the Dispute Resolution section.
Contact number: +91 8141842280, email ID : email@example.com
· Once you enrolled for the course, no refund will be provided. The Fees is non-refundable in any circumstances.
· Full amount shall be refunded only when the course/workshop/programme is cancelled by Pharmavision.
· It is the responsibility of the candidate to understand the eligibility requirements of Pharmavision before deciding to register for the ONLINE.
· If the candidate registers and then determines that he/she is ineligible for admission, no application registration-fee refund will be made.
· Members will not be able to avail discounts for the program when mentioned for ONLINE transaction.
· No inter-change of Course/Workshop/Programme will be done if a candidate opts for ONLINE payment mode.